The following speakers are confirmed as presenters (abstracts to follow):
- Andrew Cutler, Forest and Bird
- Ben Reddiex, Director, Community Engagement Unit, Department of Conservation
- Bill Kermode, Next Foundation
- Bronwen Golder, The Pew Charitable Trust
- Carolyn Lewis, Weedbusters
- Chris Howe, WWF-NZ
- David Mules, Reconnecting Northland
- Dougal McGowan, Otago Chamber of Commerce
- Eric Shelton, Yellow-eyed Penguin Trust
- Geoff Simmons, Morgan Foundation
- Jacinta Ruru, University of Otago
- James O’Connor, Birdlife Australia
- Jo Ritchie, Treescape Environmental
- Julian Fitter, Maketu Ongatoro Wetland Society
- Kay Booth, Deputy Director-General, Department of Conservation
- Kerry-Jane Wilson, West Coast Penguin Trust
- Leigh Honnor, Taranaki Biodiversity Trust
- Lou Sanson, Director General, Department of Conservation
- Marie Brown, Environmental Defence Society
- Michelle Frank, WWF-NZ
- Sophie Fern, independent
- Trudi Webster, Yellow-eyed Penguin Trust
- Yellow-eyed Penguin Stocktake Team
- Yvette Couch- Lewis, Te Rūnanga o Ngāi Tahu
Think you can condense your contribution to conference themes into a two minute or a four minute gem?
We have allowed for 10 gems across the programme, so be in quick to secure one of these valuable speaking opportunities.
Remember, your gem needs to be very focused if you want to encourage questions during the social breaks.
Register your interest to present a gem to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the theme and question your gem will address.