Emergency & event contact information
- Emergency: Dial 111
- Conference coordinator: Sue Murray, Yellow-eyed Penguin Trust, +64 21 488 285
- Dunedin Venues: dial +64 3 479 4450
- Car parking
- The conference and social function will be held in the Fullwood Room, 2nd Floor, Dunedin Centre, 1 Harrop Street, Dunedin.
- Workshops will be held in either Conference Room 1 or Conference Room 2, Mezzanine Floor, Dunedin Centre, 1 Harrop Street, Dunedin.
- Field Trip with the Trust will depart from outside the Dunedin i-SITE Visitor Centre, The Octagon (bottom of the stairs to the Municipal Chambers)
Social Media Policy
We encourage open discussion on social media at our conference. Delegates are encouraged to discuss all aspects of a presentation on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) in text form. This DOES NOT include the right to photograph or video any parts of a talk with the intention of posting it on social media.
Throughout the three days there will be a volunteer photographer capturing the essence of the conference. These photos will be used solely for the purpose of reporting on the conference and will not depict any author’s specific work.
Morning and afternoon teas, and lunches are provided as part of your registration fee. Please note on your registration if you have any special dietary requirements. Please let the Conference Coordinator know if you have any questions or need of assistance.